COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED AT OUR OFFICES
Promoting hygenic practices to safeguard yourself and others
Please be assured that we value the continued safety and wellbeing of both our clients and personnel. As such we have established the following precautionary actions in terms of sanitation and hygiene to ensure both the safety of our clients and personnel.
- All clients reporting to our offices are required to make use of the provided hand sanitazing stations to wash / sanitize their hands before entering the office building. (Handwash and Handrub instructions as per the World Health Organization are posted at the wash station)
- As per governmental instruction all patients and visitors entering our offices are required to cover their nose and mouth. This can be done with a scarf, a home made cloth mask or your own surgical mask.
- Prior to entering our office building client temperatures are also measured by using an infrared thermometer. Clients with elevated temperatures exceeding 38 Degrees Celcius will be referred.
- All of our staff (Medical and Administrative) have been provided with face shields / face masks and will wear them at all times.
- Our administrative staff have also been provided with disposable gloves for the handling of files and documentation.
- Inside our offices several information posters have been posted with factual information about the virus and how to safeguard yourself and others. Additional health education is however also provided to all clients coming for medicals.
- All washbasins in the office including the individual examination rooms are fitted with soap dispensers and handwash instructions are posted.
Procedures in place during each step of the medical screening process
Covid-19 Rapid Antigen testing now available. Contact email@example.com for bookings.
Important notice to employers
Though we aim to safeguard our staff and clients via the abovementioned measures we do kindly request that employers please refrain from sending persons with flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throats etc.) to do their medicals. They must go to their own doctor or clinic for treatment or if at all concerned contact the CoVID-19 hotline @ 0800 02 99 99 for more information.
Should you require any educational resources for use within the workplace we recommend the following:
For more information on the difference between Antigen and Antibody tests for Covid-19 please visit:
Remember, only by working together will we as a nation and global community be able to halt the further spread of this disease.