COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED AT OUR OFFICES
Promoting hygenic practices to safeguard yourself and others
Please be assured that we value the continued safety and wellbeing of both our clients and personnel. As such we have established the following precautionary actions in terms of sanitation and hygiene to ensure both the safety of our clients and personnel.
- All clients reporting to our offices are required to make use of the provided hand washing stations to wash their hands before entering the office building. (Handwash instructions as per the World Health Organization are posted at the wash station)
- Prior to entering our office building client temperatures are also measured by using an infrared thermometer. Clients with elevated temperatures exceeding 38 Degrees Celcius will be referred.
- Our administrative staff have been provided with disposable gloves for the handling of files and documentation.
- Medical staff will wear masks if they have a cold or flu not related to the CoVID-19 virus.
- Inside the building several information posters have been posted with factual information about the virus and how to safeguard yourself and others. Additional health education is however also provided to all clients coming for medicals.
- All washbasins in the office including the individual examination rooms are fitted with soap dispensers and handwash instructions are posted.
Though we aim to safeguard our staff and clients via the abovementioned measures we do kindly request that employers please refrain from sending persons with flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throats etc.) to do their medicals. They must go to their own doctor or clinic for treatment or if at all concerned contact the CoVID-19 hotline @ 0800 02 99 99 for more information.
Should you require any educational resources for use within the workplace we recommend the following:
Remember, only by working together will we as a nation and global community be able to halt the further spread of this disease.